Wednesday, May 11, 2011

On another note

I am really glad that this Rafe/Fake Rafe/Sami thing on Days of Our Lives is moving along as well as the Nicole/EJ/Taylor love triangle thing is moving forward. It was getting really stale and annoying!

I'm also glad that the 90210 plot is moving forward. I feel bad for Naomi, but Max never should have touched her paper. Now she might not be able to graduate! Ruh-rohhhh!!!

And Gossip Girl is becoming a bit *yawwwnnn* but I am looking forward to next Monday's episode. Let's see if they spice it up a little bit!!


By the way, I'm just a *little* obsessed with Ivy from 90210.  She's so pretty and I love the way they dress her on the show. She's so chill, which is what I thought Silver was going to be initially, but now she is turning into a little LA fashionista too instead of being more rocker/hippie/indie or whatever you want to call it. I love whoever does "Ivy's" makeup. It's always so fresh and not too fussy.

xo

No comments: