Tuesday, May 3, 2011

intro post

I first had the idea to start this blog about 5 years ago. It was going to be about weird crap celebrities do.


Then I got side tracked, got a new job, went back to school, got ANOTHER job, took more classes, worked other side jobs, started another blog, and my life just blew up and got ridiculously busy.

But I'm going to *attempt* to keep a blog, because I really love writing. And I would really like to journal personally and not try to relate to everyone all the time ;)

Besides, this way I get to use all the emoticons I want!

Anyway...here's the beginning. Yet another blog. For me.

xo

2 comments:

niva said...

I like this blog! Keep it going. .....Niva

Nicki_nik said...

Woo hoo I officially follow you now! Since I follow you it will automatically populate in my Google Reader...!