Thursday, May 26, 2011

back to school!

yes, no summer break for me!!! i will be in summer school monday through thursday, and then will be in school in the fall monday through thursday too, full time. wahhh!!! oh well, if i can get my math placement test in then by this fall i should be ready for transfer. that being said, i can get in absolutely ZERO time with a counselor.  WHYYYY is it so hard to get a counseling appointment at my school?!

this summer though one of my classes will be literature & film. it looks like we'll be discussing Less Than Zero, Fight Club, Heart of Darkness, No Country for Old Men, The Kill Off, & The Commitments. Sounds awesome!  besides that i'll have the same professor for both classes. i'm sure he'll get tired of me soon if he's not already...i've already had him a couple times for other lit classes. he's pretty cool.

all that being said, i cannot wait for HAWAII!!! it's about 3 weeks away. i have lost zero weight lol which is fine by me. i have been having fun.

speaking of fun, i went to disneyland yesterday with my girlfrans<3  i won a drawing for annual passholders to preview the new STAR TOURS ride. i have to say it was beyond amazing.



i had such a blast!  but my feet hurt oh so much. (nts: google "vibram five fingers")

i'm really tired but i have to pack for vegas. we're going to celebrate my mom's birthday slash baby shower. weird, i know. but it's all good. it will be fun.  we're staying tonight at the stateline. i've never done that before. we should be getting there around 1 a.m. or so, and who knows...maybe i'll be their next million dollar baby!

my mantra is forever now HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, with that many exclamation marks.

XO

No comments: