Sunday, June 12, 2011

you are an animal

I saw Jenny & Johnny tonight at the Music Box (Henry Fonda Theater). Of course they were AHHH-MAZING! My favorite performances were "The Next Messiah," "Big Wave," and "Silver Lining."  But all of the songs were really bumpin.  There have been a lot of upgrades/renovations since the last time I saw a show at the music box. There are little booths now on the GA Floor, lots of Hollywood Regency-meets Alice in Wonderland-meets black paint furnishings, and little embellishments here and there. Black glam shabby chic. I was a little nervous coming in because I asked my friend to smuggle in a flask since she brought a big purse, and the security was rifling through her purse so hardxcore I thought we were gonna get thrown out before ever stepping foot inside!  We're too old for that nonsense :P



Now I am home watching movies on my DVR I recorded from TCM, drinking some Coke Zero & Jack Daniels, and waiting for my homies to make their moves on Words with Friends. I am the ultimate dork.  But I don't care. This is how I roll on a Saturday night!

I have one week off before Hawaii, then summer school! I'm scared!

xo

No comments: